About the team
The Miro Product Operations team supports the product development organization with solutions for planning, releasing, and operating at scale. We’re building tools, running projects, and fostering collaboration with customer-facing teams to help our product development partners deliver value faster and more consistently to millions of users.
About the role
This is a unique opportunity to scale product development in a cross-functional team capacity.
We’re looking for an experienced program manager to focus on our go-to-market, release, and product feedback solutions. You will work with the Product, Engineering, Analytics and customer-facing teams to operate and meaningfully improve key practices.
You’ll deliver processes and drive projects through the product development lifecycle: from analysing user insights to changing in-product systems, and creating more efficient operational tools and processes. Your job will be to build a tight feedback loop with our partner teams, understand how the existing processes could improve, then prioritize changes and deliver on that plan.
You will be required to showcase excellent leadership, problem solving in ambiguity, project management, and communication skills across cross-functional stakeholders.
The role would require ability to influence business decisions through quantitative and qualitative insights that continually drive optimization of product development and user experience.
What you’ll do
- Drive alignment and efficiency around product development, launch, and iteration
- Manage the large cross-functional projects and coordinate across stakeholders as needed to ensure the right resourcing, execution and communications are in place to deliver meaningful results.
- Partner closely with Product, Engineering, Analytics and Marketing teams to solve scaling challenges and to coordinate cross-functional initiatives.
- Research and implement new operational tools and processes to accelerate and streamline product delivery and user experience.
- Develop reports and dashboards to empower key stakeholders.
- Shape actionable recommendations about complex issues critically and concisely.
What you’ll need
- 7+ years of experience in product operations, cross-functional project management in a software development company or strategy consulting.
- 3+ years of operational experience at a fast-growing tech company, in a highly agile, project-based environment
- Solid track record of driving complex projects with many stakeholders to success.
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical experience.
- Curious, structured thinker, strong communicator.
- Highly productive and motivated by solving hard problems.
- Operate in a kind and low-ego way.
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done in a fast-moving, ever-changing startup environment.
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!