About the team
The Product and Engineering Excellence team is responsible for leading complex cross-functional projects, implementing and optimizing new systems and processes, and providing the analytical backbone for our Product, Growth and Engineering teams. You’ll work hands-on to drive projects through the product growth and product development lifecycle: from analyzing user insights to changing in-product systems, and creating more efficient operational tools and processes.
About the role
This is a unique opportunity to scale product development in a cross-functional team capacity. Miro is looking to hire a strong team-player to join our Product and Engineering Excellence team and drive key strategic projects and programs to empower our product development scaling.
As a Strategic Project Manager, you will be responsible for project & program management, planning, providing strategic advice to Product-engineering leadership and building project management culture within the organisation.
What you’ll do
- Lead execution of the cross-functional projects in the Product Development and partner teams
- Promote project management approach and risk management culture within Miro Product-Engineering function
- Regularly provide insights and advice to Product-Engineering leadership
- Systemising project management practices and approaches as programs, formalize standards and guidelines for project-running within the function.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years running strategic projects/programs in SaaS/ Tech hypergrowth companies
- Project portfolio management experience and stakeholder management
- Strong track record of driving complex cross-functional projects to success
- Understanding of software development life cycle from conception to delivery.
- Familiarity with SaaS and cloud services engineering
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!