About the team
The acquisition team is all about bringing people on board. We are aiming to build a dynamic and highly creative team that can see opportunities for growth and act on them. In our team, there's a lot of room for experimentation and thinking outside the box. We are data driven and strive to always measure the success of our initiatives. If you are curious, open minded and like to drive change, this is the team for you!
About the role
You'll be involved in the design and development of features and projects in our team's domain. Our team will be creating prototypes and running experiments that will need pragmatic decisions on your side. You'll also be contributing to planning the transitions from prototype to production-ready features.
What you’ll do
- Help create prototypes in order to test hypotheses for features that would create growth.
- Collaborate with other teams in order to improve different aspects of our product and help with architecture decisions across the board.
- Make architectural decisions and recommendations for converting successful prototypes into mature products.
- Be involved in the maintenance of stable products in our team's domain like Miroverse.
What you’ll need
- Experience designing software architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of design patterns and good coding practices.
- Experience with bundlers and build pipelines (Webpack)
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with React and Typescript.
- Experience with backend development
- Experience with Java
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!