About the team
The Enterprise Product Team is creating value for large customers that utilize Miro as their mission critical tool to create a collaborative environment to get things done.You will be working with a collaborative team composed of Engineers, /designers and Analysts.
About the role
We're seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead the development of insights for Enterprise customers. The Enterprise Insights & Analytics Product Manager will guide the design, development, and delivery of comprehensive insights, actionable dashboards, and data-driven recommendations.
This is a unique opportunity to shape the growth of Miro by creating the quantitative narrative of teams collaborating. As the Sr. Product Manager you will be responsible for owning the product vision for how leaders and admins understand the usage of Miro for their organisation, driving the product roadmap and execution.
What you’ll do
- Set up goals, define and execute Miro Enterprise insights roadmap in line with overall Product, GTM and engineering strategies.
- Ensure product delivery within your area of responsibility.
- Communicate strategy, tactics, and progress to the team and stakeholders.
- Package offerings according to overall product strategy and best customer experience.
- Build strong partnership with GTM teams to provide a better product and grow revenue through product enablement.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years’ product management experience in SaaS B2B/B2C2B companies.
- Proven track record of shipping elegant, pleasant, and productive user-facing data products at scale.
- Experience working with enterprise customers to understand their challenges and build solutions to meet their needs.
- Strong prioritisation and project management skills, understanding of business impact for solutions.
- Comfort using SQL, BI tools, Excel, or other methods of exploring data independently.
- Working with a cross-functional team, understanding of agile/scrum, strong execution skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Comfortability navigating and executing in ambiguous situations.
- Growth mindset.
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!