About the team
Miro is a successful and fast growing engineering company that has created a business-critical tool for various companies across the globe. To better support our customers and their diverse payment preferences, we are setting up a new Billing Infra team.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Team Lead to join our newly established Billing Infra team in Amsterdam. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to build and own a business critical component of Miro that processes transactions across the globe. As it is a new team, expect to initially spend 50% of your time participating in the hiring process.
What you’ll do
- Hire and develop new talent
- Develop and execute technical strategy for Billing at Miro
- Lead the Billing Infra engineering team; be a role model, technically strong to help your team develop and be able to be hands-on when needed
- Establish a collaboration model with external stakeholders (Finance, Customer Success)
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer using Java or any other object-oriented language
- 2+ years of experience managing an engineering team including hiring, personal development, performance management, delivery management
- Working experience as an engineer in finance / payments domain
- Awareness of common privacy and compliance standards (think GDPR, CCPA, SOx)
- Experience with building services and APIs
- Experience with running a service (monitoring, alerting, SLOs/SLAs, etc)
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!