About the team
At Miro we are connecting teams across the globe with a seamless online collaboration experience. We are a rapidly growing company and such growth puts additional demand to the infrastructure for the product. To maintain the best in class product quality, stability and scalability, Miro is looking to consolidate all such efforts in the Engineering Infrastructure organization.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
To keep the Engineering Infrastructure organization focused and steer the team in the right direction, we are looking for a senior technical program manager to join the CTO and architects and help them drive the global technology roadmap in the company.
We are looking for people from all backgrounds who want the opportunity to help build a future where there are no bounds to distributed and remote working, and a program manager who can drive various tech projects across Miro’s teams and organizations to success.
What you’ll do
- Drive Miro’s global technology roadmap across the engineering organization
- Build project/program plans, balancing business needs with project risks and resource availability
- Drive program execution, make technical trade-offs, track and report on status, and resolve blocking issues
- Participate and drive incident management efforts, coordinate work of multiple groups, including engineering, PR, etc.
- Translate business requirements into technical/functional specifications
What you’ll need
- 7+ years of technical program management experience, strong technical background
- 5+ years of experience with end-to-end product delivery for Cloud product (preferably SaaS)
- 5+ years of experience with Jira, Confluence, and other project/program management frameworks and tools
- Track record for being detail-oriented and ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to motivate teams and deliver results
- Entrepreneurship and innovation experience
- Outstanding resourcefulness and multitasking skills
- Stakeholder management
- Outstanding communication skills
- Advanced English
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!