About the team
The Workplace Services team is dynamic and fast growing. We collaborate and work together in creating an inspiring workplace for our amazing colleagues. You’ll work in an open and respectful team environment. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Miro is seeking a Workplace Manager to join our Workplace Services Team. We are growing exponentially and looking for someone who will drive our Miro culture by ensuring a happy and productive environment for our teams. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the space while constantly looking for ways to optimize our workplace processes. The ideal person will be a collaborative team player. You are enthusiastic, proactive and intuitive.
What you’ll do
- Be the face of the office for our Mironeers and guests
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Managing (people & office) spreadsheets and vendor management
- Communicating with the whole team for any requests regarding the office
- Carrying out offices processes, policies and all daily office-related operations
- Monitoring and maintaining office supplies inventory (including arranging office orders and maintenance)
- Facilitating and optimising all steps of the Employee Experience, including onboarding (welcoming new employees, organizing onboarding packages and gifts, scheduling meetings)
- Accommodate growth opportunities and when necessary, additional office moves
What you'll need
- At least 3 years experience in Workplace role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated and self-starting.
- Experience with Google Apps, and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with office moves and space planning of benefit.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 15 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!