About the team
The Strategic Finance team at Miro has a clear mission: solve key business problems to drive the company’s growth and financial performance. Our goal is to use data to help the company make the right decisions, address key challenges and identify new ways to grow. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We are looking for a Strategic Finance Manager (Marketing) who is passionate about making an impact at a fast-growing company. You will partner with a Marketing organization and will play a critical role in planning, providing insight into business performance and supporting strategic decision-making. This is a highly visible role in the organization involving close partnership with senior marketing leaders across the company.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with Miro’s business leaders to build the company’s financial plan and set operational targets to achieve it
- Analyze new business opportunities for Marketing organization and conduct due diligence to inform their strategic and investment decisions
- Partner with performance marketing team to drive dollar efficiency and maximize Miro’s top-of-funnel growth
- Prepare presentations and key reporting for the Executive Team, Marketing leaders, and other stakeholders
- Develop and evolve scalable processes to effectively manage financial performance, and to improve forecast accuracy
What you'll need
- 4+ years of relevant experience in strategy/management consulting, investment banking, private equity, FP&A, or business finance
- Ability to independently tackle complex quantitative and qualitative problems
- Advanced technical proficiency with and thorough experience in financial modelling, including forecasting, unit economics analysis, and sensitivity analysis
- Basic familiarity with SaaS business model
- Strong communication skills - numbers are key, but a business is built with people
- Experience presenting to executive-level audience
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in a high-growth, rapidly scaling environment.
- Exposure to IPO and a background in growth-stage B2B SaaS businesses
- Experience collaborating with Paid Marketing
- Knowledge of SQL
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!