About the team
The team is dynamic and fast growing. We collaborate and work together in creating an inspiring workplace for our amazing colleagues. You’ll work in an open and respectful team environment. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Miro is seeking a Workplace Technology Manager to join our growing Workplace ServicesTeam. We are growing exponentially and looking for someone who will help us continue this growth by strategically planning our Workplace tools and collaboration technology. You will be responsible for the selection and implementation of tools and processes to help create the workplace of the future for Miro. The ideal person will be a team player; working closely with all of the teams. You are enthusiastic, proactive and empathetic.
What you’ll do
- Partner with Workplace Managers to understand deeply the needs of their Hub teams
- Provide recommendations and work to implement tools and solutions for workplace collaboration.
- Work with internal team members and cross-functional partners to align on a global strategy and technology roadmap for optimized building operations, with a focus on scalable growth, and high business impact.
- Research, develop, and deliver technology solutions as part of a broader roadmap, and bring them to fruition via partnerships with third party technology providers
- Establish excellent cross-functional relationships with customer groups to build both team effectiveness and long-term product usefulness.
What you'll need
- At least 5 years of experience in a Workplace Technology role
- Great leadership skills and passionate about working in environments with high employee engagement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated and self-starting.
- Experience in facilities operations, construction, and/or knowledge of smart building technology
- Experience in technology strategy development and execution, working with global teams
- Project planning abilities including attention to detail, information organization, timeline tracking, and comprehensive communication across teams/levels
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!