About the team
Miro is building an open developer platform to support new use cases, extend the reach of Miro online, and integrate with 3rd party systems. Based in Berlin and Amsterdam, the Platform team is a highly strategic new initiative that will empower developers to create engaging and powerful visual collaboration applications and experiences using Miro technology.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As a Team Lead, you will build and lead a team responsible for integrating Miro into large and highly strategic partner platforms in the collaboration and productivity space. You will participate in the design of technical solutions, own team outcomes, and support the continued growth and effective scaling of Miro’s Platform team.
What you'll do
- Building and leading the Strategic Integrations team (people management, hiring, process development and interfacing with other teams)
- Technical management (backlog prioritization and ownership of team outputs)
- Develop the processes and practices of the Miro Platform Apps and Integrations teams to support long term growth
What you'll need
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience and 2+ years of leading teams. Experience building cross-domain apps on top of SaaS platforms (Atlassian, Salesforce, etc) preferable
- Backend development in major languages (Node.JS and Java preferred). Experience with authentication, REST API and databases (SQL/noSQL)
- Preferred experience with microservices
- Strong cross-team communication skills
- Planning and prioritization skills
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!