About the team
Our People team is highly collaborative and each team member proactively contributes to strategic initiatives that will impact the company on a local and global scale. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career and change the world together with our super talented team!
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We are looking for our first Business Sales Recruiter in Munich to drive the growth of DACH Go-To-Market (GTM) teams. You will partner closely with hiring managers to bring the best account executive and customer success talent to our new hub in Munich.
What you’ll do
- Develop collaborative relationships with key partners to understand hiring objectives and develop recruiting strategies to hit goals
- Source, evaluate and close incredible sales and customer success talent
- Act as a champion for top-notch candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback
- Track and analyze metrics and create weekly reports on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence
- Continuously evaluate the efficacy of our process and drive operational improvements and efficiencies to help up level our team
What you'll need
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a high-growth environment
- Knowledge of the German talent market with fluency in German (highly preferred)
- Possess a high level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills
- A passion for sourcing with experience building talent attraction strategies and diverse pipelines
- Able to think critically and adapt easily to changing priorities
- Experience with analyzing data and recruiting metrics to support business decisions
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office