About the team
We are looking for one of the founding members of the Solutions Engineering team at Miro. The team’s mission is to be technical champions for customers’ and partners’ needs within the organization and bring the product to life within the technically complex environment of our largest Enterprise customers.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to shape our Solutions Engineering team and practices. You will serve as an important link between the Go-To-Market and the Product/Engineering parts of the company and will be a key partner to Sales, Customer Success, and Partnerships teams in shaping how our customers use the product and how our product evolves with the customers’ needs.
What you’ll do
- Provide technical implementation assistance to our Enterprise customers, pre- and post-sales, to maximize adoption opportunities
- Dive into customer technical problems connected with the rollout of Miro and come up with solutions using knowledge of the product and Platform capabilities
- Assist our partners and customers with building apps on Miro and using our APIs
- Help setting up integrations, deploy SSO and user management solutions, data segregation
- Document best practices during implementation to ensure efficiency and continuously improve customer experience
- Communicate customer needs and product feedback to Miro’s product management, engineering, marketing, and sales teams
What you'll need
- 3+ years total technical experience; 2+ years experience within SaaS architecture or sales engineering
- Robust understanding of product requirements and customer application
- Proven hands-on experience building and deploying solutions to customers
- Strong prioritization and project management skills, understanding of business impact for various solutions
- Fluency in the German language
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!