About the Team
The Account Management is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy and presents an outstanding opportunity to work on strategic sales cycles with a customer base representing a broad range of disciplines and industries.
As part of Miro’s enterprise sales team, you will have the opportunity to develop, strategize, negotiate and close business with some of Europe’s largest multinationals all in collaboration with our Customer Success and New Logo team and as a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful!Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the Role
As a Strategic Account Manager you will focus on expanding our largest DACH region accounts by focusing on each line of business. You will join a highly motivated, energetic sales team that takes pride in growing customer relationships, running strategic sales cycles and delivering the Miro value proposition to a diverse base of accounts across various industries.
The Strategic Account Manager is an ambitious and organized professional who will drive expansion in our accounts by leveraging existing relationships in our installed base today. You will be skilled at using research to gain insight into customer challenges, identifying key stakeholders, and challenge customers' thinking about how Miro can transform the way businesses work.
Our goal is to create great customer experiences by being Miro product experts and consulting with customers to identify the needs and pain points.
What you’ll do
- Working with our existing enterprise customers and help them leverage Miro as a critical tool across their organization
- Consistently seeking new sales opportunities through customer research, account planning & prospecting
- Liaising with decision-makers in the customer organization to assess their needs and provide relevant products and services
- Qualifying enterprise sales opportunities based on Miro’s sales methodology & metrics
- Building and executing enterprise sales plans for assigned target accounts
- Delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations via web conference
- Set the standard for the European Account Management team
- Managing a complex expansion cycles and lead negotiations
- Maintaining accurate records of sales activity and forecasted opportunities through Salesforce CRM
- Effectively leveraging internal resources (marketing, customer success, product team, and senior executives) to ensure success
Who you are and what you'll need
- Professional level fluency in German and English required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an Enterprise Sales role, of which at least 2 years in an expansion role in a fast paced and competitive market
- Proven track record in selling SaaS technology in the DACH region
- Experience working in Collaboration- and/or Product Development space is a big plus
- Highly motivated, over achiever and a team player
- Experience with following sales processes and using CRM (Salesforce required )
- Exceptional presentation and relationship building skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit/mindset, flexibility toward dynamic change
- Goal oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!