About the team
Miro is focused on sustainable exponential growth and unlocks new business opportunities to maintain it. The Growth team is delivering value to customers in the ways that fuel levers for growing by testing hypotheses and experimenting with the product. To keep our customers engaged and help them adopt the product we find levers to drive massive growth on all stages of the funnel — Acquisition, Activation, Engagement, and Monetization.
About the role
Product Designers in the Growth team find the right balance between user needs and business goals, figuring out the hypotheses and validating them with design solutions. We have an intense collaboration with the Product and Data teams to make data-informed decisions, as well as with Engineering to find the best way to validate the hypotheses with the fast-moving pace and maintain a high bar of product quality.
Product Designer will be formulating new hypotheses for experimentation and creating pre-products to help our customers unlock the potential of Miro for their particular use cases.
What you’ll do
- Formulate hypotheses together with Product Managers and turn them into high-quality design solutions
- Measure the success of your decisions with the team and iterate when needed
- Work cross-functionally to deliver the best possible user experience
- Run end-to-end design process for a variety of initiatives within your team(s)
- Research on users perspectives and competitive landscape to generate solutions
- Create UX deliverables as well as visual and interaction design for your initiatives
- Validate your solutions with users, using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Collaborate with developers to reach high-quality implementation
- Help to grow our design team, improve processes and mentor folks
- Keep on the fast-moving pace of experimentation and decision-making process
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of product design experience
- Understanding of business and product metrics
- Experience in validating experiments for business growth
- Experience in validating design solutions using qualitative and quantitative methods
- Ability to think through complex interaction design
- A systematic approach and attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Hands-on experience with data analysis (nice to have)
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Help with relocation when back in the office
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!