Who You Are:
You are hands-on, experienced Technical Product Manager and a mortgage industry expert who will own the product strategy and roadmap and drive best practices for the Mortgage product offering at Ocrolus. As a Senior Technical Product Manager, you will be the mortgage market expert and drive that understanding across engineering, data science, product management, and Ocrolus’s client-facing functions.
You will lead the product strategy for our mortgage offering, work with the engineering team to fulfill the product strategy, and drive client engagement, usage, and value proposition for current and future Mortgage industry partners.
The ideal candidate has deep technical experience and understanding in the mortgage origination and lending industry, either directly or indirectly. The candidate must have demonstrated results and success in a client-facing Product Management role, preferably in a high- or hypergrowth-startup environment.
Ocrolus is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Align teams and functions at Ocrolus through a deep understanding of the Mortgage industry needs and requirements
- Obtain and maintain a solid understanding of all Ocrolus solutions as well and develop use case and product roadmap for Ocrolus's mortgage offering
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge Mortgage customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various technical personnel during all project phases
- Seek new market opportunities in the mortgage market by leveraging Ocrolus’s distinctive competencies in document processing and analysis
- Develop KPIs, monitor progress continuously and report on milestones and deliverables
- Proactively maintain client relationships and internal connections across roles and departments
- 5+ years functional experience in Product Management
- 2+ years domain experience working in/with the mortgage origination and lending industry (directly or indirectly)
- Experience with agile practices
- Demonstrated client and commercial focus
- The habit of leadership and influence across functions
- Strong technical background (either educational or practical work experience)
- Strong academic record and/or evidence of success in the structured work environment.
- Ability to articulate complex problems to a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Analytical mindset, creativity, and commercial focus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Certified in Product Management, Agile Product Ownership, Agile Practice, or similar
- Experience with failure (e.g. product launch) and ability to course correct
- Familiarity with popular loan origination systems like Ellie Mae Encompass, and mortgage point-of-sale systems like Blend, Roostify, and/or SimpleNexus.