OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including Avito, OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world. We have the strong financial and operational backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
What you will be doing:
- Set the long term product vision and strategy for some of the primary components of the motors category
- Drive qualitative and quantitative research, product analysis and market insights to inform your vision, strategy and roadmap
- Build and continuously refine the delivery and opportunity validation backlog. Determine the metrics which measure our success
- Rally and align designers, tech leads, analysts, data scientists and stakeholders around your plans
- Oversee the delivery of the roadmap.
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience at a high-traffic consumer Internet or e-commerce company in a role as a Product Manager
- Experience in data driven product development and applying A/B testing, user research, conversion optimization, user testing, data analysis, competitor and market analysis in your decision making
- Collaborative approach; you value diverse and inclusive teams
- You have the capability to align with different partners across many regions
- You are able to encourage your team, build consensus, value teamwork and able to mentor
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. You are required to be proficient in English.
What we’ll give you:
- Outstanding opportunity to become a part of an international team of committed people learning from one another and contributing to the global Naspers Classifieds success.
- Work remotely from any place based in Portugal
- Great place to learn and develop within fast-growing, global classifieds leader which opens further career opportunities in diverse world of OLX and Naspers
- Fun and informal environment where getting stuff done and enjoying the ride is far more important than rules and hierarchies
- You will have perks like company self-service, food supply, bonus system for good performance, and others
We are curious, results-oriented and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and inspiring change!
Inspired and interested in the job? Be encouraged to apply in English!
We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.