Paysafe delivers a full suite of payments solutions. From card issuing to acquiring; from payment gateways to merchant accounts; from digital wallets and mobile to invoicing; from fraud and risk to compliance - we process millions of transactions worldwide and we value our relationships at every point in the process. Paysafe is a global company with a dynamic environment operating in multiple countries including the UK, Bulgaria, Austria, India, Canada and the US.
We have created an exciting new role for a are currently looking for a Developer Relations Leader to join us as the face of Paysafe to our customers’ developer community. Right now we are all working remotely but in the future you will have the opportunity to split your time between our fun, collaborative office in London and working from home.
As the Leader for Developer Relations, you will be responsible for shaping the strategy and raising awareness of Paysafe and our developer tools, facilitating a deeper education and adoption of Paysafe services. You will be a real influencer, proactively connecting and engaging with developers through different media, acting as a thought leader, delivering training, and supporting them throughout their integration journey with Paysafe. You are energetic, passionate, and an exceptional communicator who can engage with developers and help shaping a world-class developer experience. You are a professional of high ethical standards, a team player with a strong developer-centric focus, who strives to deliver the objectives of the business and is very much result-oriented.
- Coordinate developer tool product needs, documentation, and marketing activities across product divisions and geographical areas
- Develop and deliver compelling presentations, product demos, sample solutions, and discussions to help drive awareness and adoption
- Create and maintain white papers, screencasts, demos and videos about Paysafe services along with emerging technologies and industry developments
- Influence and align internal teams to drive collaboration, championing the importance of developers and their needs and gathering the ‘voice of the customer’ to enhance product roadmap and build developer tools.
- facilitate regular communication for a product and technology blog, coordinate tech meet-ups and will promote organisation-wide knowledge sharing.
- Lead the developer relations team and define scope and strategies
- Work closely with Product Managers, Engineering, UX and the technical documentation team to deliver a best-in-class developer experience
- Define the tools, platforms, channels to reach out to the wider developer community
- Organize and hold online and in person events, hackathons and take part to conferences (when this will be possible)
- Support Sales and pre-sales teams in technical conversations with merchants and partners
- Lead and manage the developer relations team
- The candidate will have to cover multiple jurisdictions and geographies, mainly USA/Canada, and will interact with the Europe
- Min 2-3 years of experience as a developer advocate in a large multi-location company
- Proven strong knowledge and experience working with and creating APIs, API documentation, sample code, tutorials, blog posts, and documents aimed at the developer audience
- Background as a developer (full stack is a plus)
- Computer Science Degree (or equivalent working experience)
- Superior oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience with public speaking and presentation skills
- Proficiency writing technical, educational developer content (technical articles, whitepapers, tutorials, sample code)
- Experience working in a diverse and multi-location company.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.