WHO WE ARE
Paysafe delivers a full suite of payment solutions. From online to in-store payments; from merchant acquiring to payment gateways; from alternative payments to omni-channel and secure cross-border e-commerce; from white-label credit solutions to mobile order and delivery platforms, we offer businesses an unbeatable one-stop solution. We process millions of transactions worldwide and we value our relationships at every point in the process.
Paysafe is a global company with a dynamic environment operating in multiple countries including the UK, Ireland, Bulgaria, Austria, India, Canada and the US.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Paysafe is currently searching for a Technical Pre-Sales Specialist in the Client Delivery Team. You will lead the Pre-Sales process for our merchant and ISV/SaaS clients by:
- Quickly becoming an SME in Paysafe products and APIs
- Engages with prospective customers throughout the sales process: understands the customer’s business model and objectives
- Ensures that prospective customers’ needs are correctly understood: proposes appropriate product and technical integration solutions for onboarding, processing, funding, reporting etc.
- Identifies special requirements by prospective customers: initiates internal discussion around special requirements and collaborates with product and tech teams to evaluate our ability to meet these requirements.
- Collaborates with Sales team to correctly position Paysafe in the sales conversation
- Documents solutions to be used for future reference: Technical and non-technical business process and user flows
- Creates client facing demo applications and Contributes relevant content to the developer center
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to support product roll-outs and provide input on future feature sets and capabilities
- Tracking all integration projects in Salesforce
- Escalating issues and proposing improvements to the Development, Product, and/or Operations teams
- Providing training to other teams as required
- Working knowledge of XML, JAVA, REST, SOAP etc
- Basic knowledge of SQL, including ability to author ad-hoc database queries.
- Has experience integrating APIs (major asset)
- Experienced integrating RESTful APIs into web applications (asset)
- Experienced with Github.
- Technical degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
- Technical Product/Software certifications an asset
- Has 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar client-facing role
- Has previous experience in a traditional software development or Technical Pre-Sales role.
- Has strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Solution driven, able to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently, able to work alone or in a team, able to work with no supervision and under pressure
- Excels in a collaborative and cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrates professional communication skills on technical and business-related subjects
- Experience working with payment gateways a major plus including ecommerce and Retail
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential
- Flexibility to travel as required to meet with clients
- Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and apply to business solutions
- Demonstrate ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language
- Ability to synthesize technical information and apply to business solutions
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer and partner expectations
- Demonstrated success in customer and partner relationship management
- You are motivated, think outside of the box, and understand the purpose of process and procedures
- Experience with continuous integration and test-driven development methodologies (asset)
- Experienced in selling technical solutions is a major plus
- Experienced with Salesforce is a plus
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.