WHO WE ARE
Access your digital marketing future by joining an agency that specializes in digital marketing services and technology solutions for the constantly evolving online marketplace. As a supplier of award-winning affiliate tracking and reporting software, Income Access, a subsidiary of Paysafe Group, has been a leader in the iGaming industry for over 15 years.
We develop impactful digital marketing solutions by bringing together experts in affiliate marketing, social media marketing, web development, graphic design and copywriting.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Income Access is looking for a Product UX Designer to help the product team achieve great things in the space of marketing, data, attribution and analytics. You, as a Product & UX Designer, will be co-creating the future of Income Access. Income Access is the industry-leading tracking and analytics marketing platform. You will be reporting to the Director of Product and Experience and will be collaborating with Product Owners, Designers and the Development Organization.
- Defining solutions (prototypes, wires and processes) that reflect the product's vision, bring business value and delight users.
- Validating iterative decisions through quantitative and quantitative research methods, prototyping and user testing.
- Maintaining and evolving UI patterns in our component library.
- Bringing Design Thinking best practices to the organization and storytelling through user personas, empathy maps and user journeys.
- Working along with Product Owners, Developers, Content Creators and Account Managers to bring user-centric experiences to market.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our ideal candidate:
- Is passionate about Design. You live to understand, empathize and improve the lives of users.
- Has previous experience in contributing, evolving and changing the vision of a product. Preferably 3+ years.
- Showcases problem-solving skills, positive can-do attitude and openness to give and receive feedback.
- Practices active listening, believes in collaboration and a commitment to learning new skills.
- Believes in defining, testing and redefining ideas and processes.
- Understands the practice of Design Thinking principles under the constraints of an Agile environment.
- Displays storytelling skills, using data to confirm and communicate decisions
- Experience with tools such as Figma and Jira.
LIFE AT INCOME ACCESS
With a blend of projects that focus on both autonomous and collaborative skills, we offer room for growth and an environment that fosters new abilities. Our day-to-day at Income Access involves delivering an award-winning technology. Award-winning. Meaning, when you’re part of our team, you’re literally a winner. As if that accolade isn’t enough, you’ll also be rewarded with some pretty great extras.
- Insurance coverage as of Day One
- Paid vacation and personal days
- RRSP matching
- Personal Spending Account (PSA)
- A modern Continuous Performance Process approach
- Dynamic and engaged culture
- Open-concept workspace with spectacular views of the city!
Income Access provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type concerning ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.