WHO WE ARE
Paysafe delivers a full suite of payment solutions. From online to in-store payments, merchant acquiring to payment gateways, alternative payments to omni-channel and secure cross-border e-commerce, and white-label credit solutions to mobile order and delivery platforms, we offer businesses an unbeatable one-stop solution. We process millions of transactions worldwide and we value our relationships at every point in the process.
Paysafe is a global company with a dynamic environment operating in multiple countries including the UK, Ireland, Bulgaria, Austria, India, Canada, and the US.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Paysafe is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager. Residing within Project Delivery, this role will work alongside Integrated and eCommerce Solutions (IES) teams in managing one or more projects / workstreams within the IES portfolio to achieve the agreed business outcomes.
The Senior Project Manager is accountable for:
- Project Establishment - Define and build the project charter leveraging analytical skills, judgement, prior experience and the knowledge from SME’s to help define the project objectives, success criteria, governance structure and a delivery plan that sets the project up for success.
- Planning - Develop a comprehensive project management plan that stakeholders, teams, and sponsors can follow throughout each phase of the project.
- Execution – Guide and manage the project(s) in every aspect, including overseeing technology, processes and change management. This will include accountability to carefully manage stakeholder expectations ensuring no miscommunications or misunderstandings.
- Monitoring and Controlling – Manage, track and monitor all project activities, control quality standards, and communication to stakeholders.
- Closing – Ensure project objectives have been met and internal customers have signed-off on a successful project.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Accountable for activities relating to the development of a project charter
- Identify all project stakeholders to ensure the project(s) has all the necessary involvement at the appropriate levels of the business.
- Develop a comprehensive delivery plan committing to quarterly releases.
- Work with SME’s to develop project schedules, identifying activities, estimating resource and corresponding timelines.
- Work with SME’s to estimate project costs and presenting business cases to appropriate governance committee’s for approval.
- Manage all project communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure escalation to appropriate stakeholder(s)
- Manage the delivery of the project(s) in every aspect, controlling costs, overseeing quality, RAID management and stakeholder expectations.
- Manage change ensuring new requirements are correctly analysed and validated.
- Continuously looking at ways to improve delivery throughout project lifecycle
- Work with SME’s to analyse and validate requirements change and manage the flow of change through change management, project governance, change management and thorough risk management.
- Collaborate between various functional teams across the business
- Oversee the closing of the project and benefit realisation.
- Represent Test at appropriate steering groups and project governance meetings.
- Continuously looking at ways to improve testing delivery throughout the SDLC.
- Work with other portfolio and technology teams to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the overall test practice.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Skills / Experience – Essential
- Strong Payments / Financial Services delivery experience, with particular focus on eCommerce.
- Demonstrated seasoned Project Manager (10 – 15 years’ experience) able to communicate up to the executive level.
- Experienced working in large global projects with dispersed teams operating across numerous time zones.
- Ability to evidence expertise to leverage both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Well-developed critical thinking.
- Self-starter and motivated by delivery of change.
- Flexibility to manage projects in an environment that can be ambiguous and/or rapidly growing and changing.
- Be ‘delivery focussed’ with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to scope large pieces of work, leading the process of breaking down problems into deliverable solutions.
Skills / Experience – Nice-to-Have
- A recognised Project Management qualification (Prince2, Agile, APM).
- Experience with Oracle ERP and EPM technology stacks.
- Experience leveraging industry standard project management tools, e.g. Jira, MSP, and use of Kanban boards.
LIFE AT PAYSAFE
One network. One partnership. At Paysafe, this is not only our business model; this is our mindset when it comes to our team. Being a part of Paysafe means you’ll be one of over 3000 members of a world-class team that drives our business to new heights every day. We make no secret of the fact that we work hard. But, we play harder. Committed to your personal and professional growth, here’s what you can expect when you Plug into Paysafe:
- Insurance coverage as of Day One
- Paid vacation and personal days
- RRSP matching
- Personal Spending Account (PSA)
- A modern Continuous Performance Process approach
- A dynamic and engaged culture
- Open-concept workspace with spectacular views of the city!
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type concerning ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.