WHO WE ARE
Paysafe delivers a full suite of payment solutions. From online to in-store payments; from merchant acquiring to payment gateways; from alternative payments to omni-channel and secure cross-border e-commerce; from white-label credit solutions to mobile order and delivery platforms, we offer businesses an unbeatable one-stop solution. We process millions of transactions worldwide and we value our relationships at every point in the process.
Paysafe is a global company with a dynamic environment operating in multiple countries including the UK, Ireland, Bulgaria, Austria, India, Canada and the US.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Paysafe is currently seeking a Senior Technical Quality Assurance Analyst with strong commercial testing experience to work in fast paced forward-thinking environment. As part of this role the candidate will help develop and deploy test plans, define and monitor KPIs, and define test strategies and best practices for the line of business.
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
- Defining test strategies for large, complex products delivered in a distributed agile environment
- Define and demonstrate testing improvements through KPIs
- Analyze available testing tools and prototype them to leverage them effectively within a line of business
- Reviewing test practices and coaching the team on improvement opportunities
- Managing test delivery, ensuring the testing meets quality, time, and cost objectives
- Work closely with infrastructure teams to ensure that the capability of all environments is maintained to support testing of deliverables.
- Communicate with key stakeholders at all levels – from C-suite to developers – to demonstrate performance of testing at all levels in the release process.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience planning and leading performance testing, including all types: load, stress, endurance & spike
- Strong experience in measuring and testing application performance and resilience.
- Practical experience with demonstrated results across agile testing methods and automation
- Ability to work with infrastructure teams to ensure environmental capabilities to support testing requirements, identify potential gaps, as well as provide forecasting of environment enhancements to support testing
- Experience with selecting and implementing the right testing tools for the right situation
- Experience with building and maintaining testing infrastructure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to influence others and to promote good practices in the engineering team.
- Highly desirable for individuals to possess Financial Services consulting experience or have worked within a Financial Services organisation in an advisory capacity
- Experience in the testing approach for Cloud (preferably AWS) and Microservices
- A proven track record in a top tier organization
LIFE AT PAYSAFE
One network. One partnership. At Paysafe, this is not only our business model; this is our mindset when it comes to our team. Being a part of Paysafe means you’ll be one of over 3000 members of a world-class team that drives our business to new heights every day. We make no secret of the fact that we work hard. But, we play harder. Committed to your personal and professional growth, here’s what you can expect when you Plug into Paysafe:
- Insurance coverage as of Day One
- Paid vacation and personal days
- RRSP matching
- Personal Spending Account (PSA)
- A modern Continuous Performance Process approach
- Dynamic and engaged culture
- Open-concept workspace with spectacular views of the city!
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.