WHO WE ARE
Paysafe delivers a full suite of payment solutions. From online to in-store payments; from merchant acquiring to payment gateways; from alternative payments to omni-channel and secure cross-border e-commerce; from white-label credit solutions to mobile order and delivery platforms, we offer businesses an unbeatable one-stop solution. We process millions of transactions worldwide and we value our relationships at every point in the process.
Paysafe is a global company with a dynamic environment operating in multiple countries including the UK, Ireland, Bulgaria, Austria, India, Canada and the US.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Paysafe is currently searching for a Technical Analyst Post-Sales in the Client Delivery Team. You will lead the delivery process for our merchant and ISV/SaaS clients by:
- Quickly becoming an SME in Paysafe products and APIs
- Accountable for the success of the client’s Implementation: works towards a smooth, efficient deployment & integration experience and go-live
- Receives hand-off of documented client solutions from the sales engineering team and prepares the implementation plan
- Engages with the customer’s teams to assist in the correct implementation, integration, testing, and go-live process
- Documents the client’s integrated solutions: Features integrated, SDKs used, sales flows, customer journey, special requirements, or setup
- Responsible for the end to end certification process, client integration signoff and handoff to post sales team
- Creates client facing code samples and Contributes relevant content to the developer center
- Prepares collateral to handover to Support\VIP team
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to support product roll-outs and provide input on future feature sets and capabilities
- Tracking all integration projects in Salesforce
- Escalating issues and proposing improvements to the Development, Product, and/or Operations teams
- Providing training to other teams as required
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Working knowledge of XML, JAVA, REST, SOAP etc.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, including ability to author ad-hoc database queries.
- Has experience integrating Paysafe APIs (major plus)
- Experienced integrating RESTful APIs into web applications (a plus)
- Is experienced with Github or the like.
Education, Experiences, and Skills:
- Has a technical degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics (MBA is an asset)
- Technical Product/Software certifications an asset
- Has 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar client-facing role
- Has previous experience in a traditional software engineering or Implementation role.
- Has strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Experienced with Salesforce is a plus
- Solution driven, able to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently, able to work alone or in a team, able to work with no supervision and under pressure
- Excels in a collaborative and cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrates professional communication skills on technical and business-related subjects
- Experience working with payment gateways a major plus including ecommerce and Retail Experience with continuous integration and test-driven development methodologies a plus
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential
- Flexibility to travel as required to meet with clients
- Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and apply to business solutions
- Demonstrate ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language
- Ability to synthesize technical information and apply to business solutions
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer and partner expectations
- Demonstrated success in customer and partner relationship management
- You are motivated, think outside of the box, and understand the purpose of process and procedures
LIFE AT PAYSAFE
One network. One partnership. At Paysafe, this is not only our business model; this is our mindset when it comes to our team. Being a part of Paysafe means you’ll be one of over 3000 members of a world-class team that drives our business to new heights every day. We make no secret of the fact that we work hard. But, we play harder. Committed to your personal and professional growth, here’s what you can expect when you Plug into Paysafe:
- Insurance coverage as of Day One
- Paid vacation and personal days
- RRSP matching
- Personal Spending Account (PSA)
- A modern Continuous Performance Process approach
- Dynamic and engaged culture
- Open-concept workspace with spectacular views of the city!
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.