WHO WE ARE
Paysafe delivers a full suite of payment solutions. From online to in-store payments; from merchant acquiring to payment gateways; from alternative payments to omni-channel and secure cross-border e-commerce; from white-label credit solutions to mobile order and delivery platforms, we offer businesses an unbeatable one-stop solution. We process millions of transactions worldwide and we value our relationships at every point in the process.
Paysafe is a global company with a dynamic environment operating in multiple countries including the UK, Ireland, Bulgaria, Austria, India, Canada and the US.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As a member of our Technical Support team, you will be an important representative and ambassador of the company brand, by providing exceptional levels of support, expert guidance and service. You will be serving both our merchant customer base as well as internal departments.
- Troubleshoot tier-1 technical issues related to Paysafe applications and systems, as well as provide the highest quality customer service for non-technical inquiries affecting our client base. Support is provided by Phone and Email.
- Assist merchants for Post technical issues and customer complaints.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, set up report accesses upon merchants’ requests in a SFTP format.
- Collaborate with various internal departments (QA, Development, Technical Operations, etc.) to resolve customers’ inquiries (specifically gateway related issues), and identify, investigate and escalate system issues as required.
- Provide UAT for development initiatives.
- Provide industry leading ownership of all issues reported internally and externally. Follow-up closely on all issues that have been escalated in order to ensure efficient resolution of technical problems.
- Support our Sales Agents with product knowledge when required.
Please note that you eventually will be required to work on-call rotations outside regular working hours. On-call duties are supported by our strong compensation plan.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Required technical skills:
- Basic understanding and hands on experience with major Internet protocols and languages: HTTP, HTML, Web Services, XML, REST, JSON.
- Familiarity with web-based applications and e-commerce principles.
- Responsive DesignCSS
- Working knowledge of Windows and UNIX operating systems.
- Working knowledge of POSTMAN
- Knowledge of Digital wallets and eCash payments (Skrill, Paysafecard, Paysafecash)
Education and Qualifications:
- You have a college degree (D.E.C) or a college attestation (A.E.C) in Computer Science, Programming, equivalent education or previous work equivalent.
- You minimum 5 years of experience in a customer service and technical software support role.
- You demonstrate excellent enthusiasm, can work independently and have proven problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- You are perfectly bilingual (spoken and written) and are an effective communicator who can easily handle a high volume of work.
- You are responsible and a solid team player, detail-oriented, and have a strong sense of urgency.
- You are proficient in MS Office and have especially strong skills in Excel.
LIFE AT PAYSAFE
One network. One partnership. At Paysafe, this is not only our business model; this is our mindset when it comes to our team. Being a part of Paysafe means you’ll be one of over 3000 members of a world-class team that drives our business to new heights every day. We make no secret of the fact that we work hard. But, we play harder. Committed to your personal and professional growth, here’s what you can expect when you Plug into Paysafe:
- Insurance coverage as of Day One
- Paid vacation and personal days
- RRSP matching
- Personal Spending Account (PSA)
- A modern Continuous Performance Process approach
- Dynamic and engaged culture
- Open-concept workspace with spectacular views of the city!
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.