Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
Paysafe Group is currently seeking a highly motivated and talented Security Engineer – Automation and Technologies to join the Information Security team.
As a Security Engineer – Automation and Technologies, the potential candidate should have exposure and experience in enabling security within an agile development and delivery environment by utilizing frameworks which support operational automation. The candidate needs to be able to create scripts to verify and validate configurations against security requirements, this includes applications, network technologies, system software, and software delivery systems, help in the creation of the security assurance playbooks in support of security operations, compliance and architecture. Ideal candidates should also have experience working with security technologies such as SIEM, SOAR/xSOAR, IDS/IPS, CASB, DLP, Proxy, EDR, NDR, etc. with the ability to build integrations to construct a security ecosystem in a close and automated way.
The potential candidates need to be able to work in a global team environment, have prior experience of working in a web-based application services environment and automated processes related to cyber security. The candidate should be a fast learner with the ability to refine their skills and enabling automation with the Information Security.
What to expect:
- Support and participate in security technology projects evaluation and implementation
- Support the information security team in its ability to adopt innovative solutions and technology towards delivering a data secure environment both internally and externally
- Participate in technology enhancement projects/initiatives, making sure Paysafe fully utilizes the technical capabilities of the implemented security tools
- Identify security operation areas that can be optimized by leveraging automation, create user stories, and develop plays to reduce manual processes.
- Work with Security Team to capture use cases for technology integration, technology assessment, and control validation to build continuous security.
- Develop compliance configuration management capabilities to support Security Compliance teams.
- Continuous develop/improve SIEM use cases to address new risks applicable for the organization
- Support the development of Security Operations Center orchestration to reduce incident detection to response times.
- Identify and Develop vulnerability management automation to improve the vulnerability management program to improve vulnerability analysis
- Be able to independently formulate direction that supports the success of the organization
- Be a good team player who can maintain a constructive ground of discussion, trigger progressive debates that enables the team to learn and grow.
- Develop and Mature security testing for DevOps practices within Paysafe.
- Ensure all changes are reviewed and approved considering all security policies, best practices and security architecture requirements.
- Actively work on Change management process improvements targeting minimizing the amount of outages
- Participate in IT projects/initiatives to ensure all relevant security requirements are taken into consideration
To be successful you need to have:
- At least 3+ years of relevant software delivery/network/system automation experience.
- At least 3+ years of experience with Linux administration
- Understanding of CI/CD Pipelines
- Good scripting knowledge, Python, Bash, Powershell etc.
- Knowledge of regular expressions and writing search queries
- Knowledge of enterprise logging, with a focus on security event logging
- Developing, maintaining, administering, upgrading SIEM platforms
- Experience with securing cloud environments on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure
- At least 3+ years of experience is security administrations and/or operations
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and/or relevant practical experience.
- Ability to recognize problems and exercise their own intuition and judgment to find solutions.
- Strong research background, utilizing an analytical approach
- Experience in working with compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Strong organizational and communications skills.
- Strong team player, self-directed work habits, exhibiting initiative, drive, creativity, maturity, self-assurance and professionalism.
- Strong understanding of Payment Industry Standards.
- Ability to react quickly, decisively, and deliberately in high stress situations.
With offices in Canada, Bulgaria, USA, EU, India, and the UK, Paysafe Group PLC offers individuals an opportunity to join a fast-moving global company with energy, passion and drive, committed to developing world-class online financial solutions.
We take pride in our employees and offer excellent remuneration and benefits, as well as a positive, rewarding and fun work environment.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
Do you want to join the biggest software company in Bulgaria, recognized by K100?
Send your Cover Letter and CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you