Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (PSFE: NYSE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
The Data Integration Developer will be involved in the design, development and maintenance of the company´s Oracle Data Warehouse (DWH). He/she should be able to implement complex ETL processes including the necessary technical analysis with sometimes complex transformations as well as design and implement Data Warehouse extensions on the DB layer based on the Kimball methodology.
Moreover, he/she will be involved in functional analysis, performance tuning, ETL and Data Warehouse release management as well as the overall architecture and design of the whole solution.
What to expect:
- Design, maintain, update and develop ETL and DWH components within the Oracle BI stack and various DB- and non-DB-sources
- Collaborate with BI developers (reporting layer) to grow the organization´s BI solution in general
- Take part in business process and functional analysis with product owners, source system specialists and subject matter experts
- Cover quality assurance and performance tuning tasks where needed
- Maintain and improve the ETL and DWH release process
To be successful you need to have:
- Expert Oracle DB, SQL and PL/SQL knowledge
- At least 2 years’ experience in the areas of complex DWH and ETL development is mandatory, experience with Oracle Data Integrator will be considered a strong advantage
- Performance analysis and tuning of ETL and DB environment with databases > 5 TB
- Experience with various types of source systems (files, cloud, unstructured data, JSON, xml)
- Ability to work in dynamic, international environment using agile BI development process
- Team oriented with a positive attitude
- Fluent English is a must
- Experience with big data environments and analytics will be considered as a strong advantage
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.