Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading specialised payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualised transactional volume of over US $98 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Visit us at www.paysafe.com.
We are looking for Identity & Access Management Solutions Engineer to join our team and strengthen the Privileged Access Management (PAM) capability.
What to expect:
- Act as a global service owner of the Privileged Access Management solution (CyberArk);
- Lead all architecture, implementation and engineering activities related to the company's Privileged Access Management solution (CyberArk);
- Liaise with variety of technology teams within the organization to ensure the best possible coverage and operational excellence of the PAM solution;
- Support integration of the PAM solution with various appliances, applications, databases and operating systems;
- Define and document clear requirements for custom connectors required from the vendor;
- Testing and QA activities of all integrations;
- Act as a trusted technical advisor with key security stakeholders at all levels of the organization for a variety of PAM projects that arise from current business and technological developments;
- Provide guidance to security resources, business partners, and IT staff when projects are introduced to the business through all phases of the application life-cycle;
- Engage in troubleshooting and root cause analysis of complex issues with the supported PAM solutions, providing deep technical support to the L2 operations team;
- Maintain vendor relationships and escalation of relevant incidents and enhancement requests;
- Write all relevant technical documentation (design, processes, procedures, operational guides, etc.) following all documentation standards of the organization to ensure consistent and compliant deliverables;
- Generate innovative approaches and solutions to security principles and business requirements;
- Stay up-to-date with current information security and IAM trends and technologies.
To be successful you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security or related IT, or Business field
- 4+ years of related experience in Identity & Access Management, Information Security or IT Engineer role
- Solid understanding and hands-on technical experience in various technologies and access definition in each of them – AD, LDAP, UNIX/Linux, File Systems, Oracle DBs, application-level access, etc.
- 1+ years of experience with CyberArk implementations and/or relevant CyberArk certification (Sentry level)
- Background in solution delivery and complex IAM project execution, incl. previous experience in design and implementation of IAM/PAM solutions in a complex and diverse corporate environment
- Excellent knowledge of best practices in authentication, authorisation and session management
- Good knowledge of IAM/PAM software vendors including product capabilities, strategy and roadmap
- Experience with writing technical design (architecture, processes) and operational guidance documentation
- Good understanding of IT Operations, infrastructure support, operations monitoring and end user support
- Good understanding of ITSM/ITIL processes
- Able to proactively search for solutions from knowledge bases, support documentation and other information sources
- Strong initiative; self-driven; ability to multi-task
Considered a plus:
- Previous hands-on experience with various IAM solutions for Identity Governance and Administration, Access Management and Multi-Factor Authentication (e.g. Saviynt, ADFS, OKTA, RSA, etc.)
- Solid understanding of key Identity & Access Management processes (e.g. joiners/movers/leavers, access request and approval workflows, user access recertification), concepts (e.g. RBAC, SoD) and best practices, with ability to design and implement them
- Information Security Certifications e.g. CISSP, CISM
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory controls and requirements (e.g. SOX, PCI-DSS)
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic inhouse business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.