Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
We are currently looking to find a Network Administrator to join our team of professionals.
What is expected:
- Ensure stable operations of all networks within the group to adhere to the company’s target availability levels
- Operate all mission critical networks - monitoring, troubleshooting, performance
- Operate all business-critical Corporate IT connectivity
- Design/implement/support VPN interconnectivity between production datacenters, cloud regions, corporate offices, connectivity with third party providers
- Resolve all Incidents within accepted by the business SLAs
- Work with the IT Service management processes and tools
- On-Call rotation
- Build and maintain relevant network documentation
To be successful you need to have:
- 3-5 years relevant network experience.
- Previous experience with support of Enterprise large scale networks is a must.
- Cisco CCNP and/or other equivalent certificates.
- Excellent knowledge in TCP/IP, routing, switching and network security.
- Knowledge and experience with Cisco datacenter equipment - Nexus, Firepower, ACI, ASA, ASR, ISR, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with PaloAlto Next generation firewalls.
- Knowledge and experience with public cloud providers (AWS and Azure) and software defined networking is considered an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with automation tools is considered an advantage (python, ansible, terraform, git, Linux, scripting, CI/CD, etc.)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or equivalent.
- Understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Infrastructure Libraries (ITIL) processes would be considered as an advantage.
- Good coordination and communication skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to work under pressure and to follow tight schedules.
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company;
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments;
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business;
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded;
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs);
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere;
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world.
Do you want to join the biggest software company in Bulgaria, recognized by K100?
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you