Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading specialised payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualised transactional volume of over US $98 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Visit us at www.paysafe.com.
We are currently looking to find a Network Automation Engineer to join our team of professionals
What you will do:
- Utilize IT Automation tools and scripting to automate network device provisioning process, execute network changes and obtain data collection for reporting or analysis.
- Develop and maintain solutions to automate repetitive tasks, reduce downtime in network operations, improve speed and predictability of network changes, assist in diagnosis and remediation of advanced network problems, and drive innovation.
- Automate network changes and data collection tasks to enhance the productivity and validity of the results.
- Model network configuration and operational data in a platform neutral structure (JSON and/or YAML).
- Utilize Infrastructure as Code tools.
- Develop testing techniques to validate network configuration and detect inconsistencies before changes are made.
- Build reports to gain intelligence about the network and detect errors early.
- Document scripting standards with written procedures, processes, diagrams, and other technical documents
- Automate network monitoring and alerts triage as part of proactive approach to maintaining high level of service.
- Integrate network tools to improve the overall efficiency of IT operation.
- Collaborate with team members with different culture, nationalities and spread across the globe.
- Participate in on call activities and follow the implemented IT Service Management process to provide 24/7 network support.
To be successful you need to have
- 5+ years of industry experience in Network Engineering is a must and at least 2 years of experience in IT automation.
- Previous experience with support of large enterprise and datacenter networks.
- Excellent knowledge in TCP/IP, routing, switching, SDN and VPN technologies.
- Experience with unassisted configuration and deployment of network components.
- Investigating faults and performance issues in the network.
- Experience with at least one major network vendor’s CLI (IOS/PANOS/JUNOS are preferred).
- Knowledge about AWS network architecture and hands on experience in managing, supporting, and implementing AWS cloud network solutions.
- Good working knowledge with automation tools (Ansible is preferred).
- Hand-on experience with at least one scripting language (Python is preferred).
- Experience in working with UNIX or Linux operating system environments is needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Telecommunications or equivalent.
- Understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Infrastructure Libraries (ITIL) processes
- Team player with good coordination and strong communication skills
- Ability to work within a global team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Experience working on projects in different time zones.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
Considered a plus
- Knowledge or experience with CI/CD pipeline and Git (or other version control systems for tracking source code changes) will be considered a plus.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as code (IaC) process and tools will be considered as a strong advantage. For instance: Ansible/AnsibleTower, Terraform, REST APIs, NETCONF, RESTCONF, etc.
- Knowledge about, or experience with cloud technologies, preferably AWS and AZURE.
- AWS Certification - AWS Solution Architect Associate/Professional will be considered as an advantage.
We offer in return
- Competitive salary
- An awesome workspace with weekly tech talks thirsty Thursdays, team activities and an informal playful office space.
- Cool and technically challenging projects
- 25 paid leave days
- Free conference attendances in Bulgaria and abroad
Do you want to join the biggest software company in Bulgaria, recognized by K100?
Send your Cover Letter and CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you