Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading specialised payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualised transactional volume of over US $98 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Visit us at www.paysafe.com.
Paysafe is in the process of continuously enhancing its Physical Security and Insider Threat programme across the Group. As a member of the Business Resiliency Management team, you will be a professional with strong skills and proven track record of supporting the implementing and management of the Physical Security and Insider Threat framework for a global organization.
The Physical Security & Insider Threat Manager is responsible for the day to day operational management & oversight of physical security and Insider Threat monitoring and identification across all Paysafe locations.
The Physical Security & Insider Threat Manager will collaborate with the Head of BCM, all departments, on both physical security and insider threat, taking a risk-based approach to ensure that we maintain efficient and effective controls for both functions. The Manager will minimize the potential impact of a risk materializing, by conducting assessments and putting requirements in place to protect the business from physical security & insider threat related incidents.
What to expect:
- Define strategic & tactical physical security program across all locations; work with key stakeholders to implement it
- Mature and enhance the existing insider threat program
- Day to day operational management & oversight of physical security & insider threat across all Paysafe locations
- Credible threat incident management against personal or location
- Development of operational reporting tools to give better management information
- Event risk assessments & management of event security
- Technical surveillance counter-measures risk assessments, expansion & operation
- Responsible for the management of physical security incidents.
- Operational advice to and be part of major incident & crisis management process
- Investigation and reporting of physical & personnel security incidents
- Training of security, facilities & fire marshals in physical security emergency response
- Security awareness development and delivery
- Develop and deliver quarterly physical security bulletins
- Provide operational support and advice to functional managers
- Contract owner & point of contact with manned guarding account manager (where applicable)
- Liaison with external emergency services and statutory agencies.
- Regular testing of physical security emergency response plans
- Response to threats (mail, bombs, physical, shooters, fire safety, exec protection etc)
- Management of access control systems across the group
- Develop policy and standards
- Conduct insider threat risk assessments and champion the development of an intelligence gathering system
- Work with key stakeholders to monitor persons of interest and report back on findings
- Work with information security to identify DLP rules, thresholds and reporting requirements using existing tools
- Act upon DLP triggers or other intelligence sources to assess potential risks and instigate the appropriate level of investigations, including comprehensive risk evaluation and present the evidence to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver senior leadership “red flag” training on potential insider threat scenarios
- Champion the implementation of user behavior analytical (UBA) tool
- Mature existing policy & standards
To be successful you need to have:
- Certified Security Management Professional qualified or bachelor’s degree equivalent
- Security professional with a minimum 5 years proven management experience in the security industry, the public sector and or armed/civil services.
- Experience of working with and knowledge of AACS, IDS and CCTV systems
- Experience of managing security functions across multiple sites and varying resources.
- Experience of briefing senior managers with brevity and accuracy, drafting reports for senior managers and providing useful MI data.
- Must be a subject matter expert for physical security and insider threat
- Awareness of HoMER or Carnegie Mellon insider threat models
- Experience of conducting discreet and sensitive investigations and presenting findings/ evidence to key stakeholders
- Must be technology and IT proficient
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to operate both strategically and tactically
- Excellent training skills
- Ethically strong and incorruptible
- Loyal, discreet, honest, trustworthy and dependable
- Good motivator and inspiring
- A passion for excellence
- A desire for self-development and enrichment.
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.