Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. Delivered through an integrated platform, our solutions are geared towards mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between bricks-and-mortar and online payments.
We are currently looking to hire a Product Manager in our team in Sofia. The Product Manager will play a key role in ensuring Paysafe’s card acquiring offering is competitive and aligned with Paysafe’s strategy and needs. This individual will report into the Global Lead -Payment Network and be responsible for delivery of card acquiring integrations into the Paysafe Payment Network.
What To Expect
- Work alongside engineering teams to execute on the card acquiring roadmap consisting of integration with various acquirers.
- Work with Product Management leadership to plan and deliver value add features into the Paysafe Payment Gateway.
- Foster collaborative and supportive relationships with all stakeholders, communicate clearly and in alignment with the overall Group Product roadmap. Card acceptance is at the core of Paysafe Group’s offering and as such is always in focus. The ability to empathize with the needs of different Business Units and their sub-divisions is critical.
- Data-driven decision making and planning: define KPIs for measuring success and validate all assumptions post execution.
- Follow product development and management methodology that is consistent with the accepted norms for the group as a whole
To be successful you need to have
- 2-3 years' experience in Product Management related field
- Education in BA related field - Business, Finance, Economics, Software Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of all aspects of card acquiring: Scheme rules and pricing, risk considerations of various verticals, real-time transaction processing as well as clearing and transaction lifecycle.
- Understanding of the technical aspects of card processing: Batching, Chargebacks lifecycle, Scheme Value Add Services (account updater, tokenization).
- Prior work experience implementing PSPs & Acquirers
- Prior experience working in a global company and driving transformation via a global roadmap
- Experience working in a diverse, multicultural and global company is an added advantage
- You’re comfortable communicating with business stakeholders, Engineering, Design/UX and Analytics teams – verbal and written communication skills and capacity for articulation.
- Decent technical knowledge and skill to speak authoritatively on the technical aspects of payment method integrations
- Excellent English skills
We offer in return
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your Cover Letter and CV in English. Your Cover Letter should mention why you would like to join our company and how your experiences and skills match our current opening.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment and digital marketing solutions. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, online cash and affiliating solutions.