Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
Paysafe delivers a full suite of payments solutions. From card issuing to acquiring; from payment gateways to merchant accounts; from fraud and risk to compliance; from digital wallets and mobile to invoicing - we process millions of transactions worldwide and we value our relationships at every point in the process.
Paysafe is a global company with a dynamic environment operating in multiple countries including the UK, Bulgaria, Austria, India, Canada and the US.
Paysafe is currently seeking a Project Manager who is highly motivated, flexible and experienced in delivering CRM (Salesforce) Projects. The role requires a person comfortable working within a globally disbursed stakeholder environment, engaging with different areas of the business ranging from product, technology, infrastructure, operations, finance, sales teams, etc. The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all activities assigned to the team are scheduled and committed business deliverables are communicated. This role is execution focused and will play a key part in driving project teams in a matrix environment. The successful candidate will be experienced in project management and understands Payment processing workflows.
What to expect:
- Liaising between Product Management, Development Management, and business stakeholders to foster quality communications globally
- Working closely with Program Managers, Subject Matter Experts, Product Managers and key stakeholders to understand project scope and requirements in terms of features and capabilities
- Identifying and tracking deliverables while gathering and documenting project risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies
- Conducting Business Analysis to understand business processes required to ensure end-to-end delivery of intended project results
- Leading the identification of critical dependencies and risks likely to impact cost, time, and quality, early in the project life cycle
- Mitigating risks and issues as they occur, escalating any issues as appropriate and owning them through to resolution
- Supporting both agile processes and waterfall methodologies within a matrix organization
- Creating and maintaining all project documentation and project plans
- Tracking and reporting project progress to stakeholders with a focus on budget, scope, resources, and schedule transparency
- Work with Procurement teams on CRM licensing, tracking budget spent and proactively identifying any opportunities for efficiency in consolidating licenses across group
To be sucessful you need to have:
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, project planning, people and team building skills
- Conflict resolution to understand various obstacles and apply negotiation skills to find optimal solutions
- Familiar working in a Matrix organization working with scrum teams, executive management, IT, etc. located across globe
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in managing or performing IT projects (specifically CRM projects) using an Agile/Scrum/Waterfall approach with overall experience of 8 -10 years.
- Working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and CRM (Salesforce) implementation
- Ability to identify, track and manage risk
- Experience in developing and executing plans, meeting deadlines and operating under tight time constraints
- Ability to apply advanced principles, theories, and concepts, and contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Considered a plus:
- Experience in the payment and finance industry, specifically managing CRM (Salesforce) projects
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to bridge gaps with high-level stakeholders
- Project Management Professional (PMP), PRINCE 2, or other Project Management qualification would be considered an advantage
- Experience with Confluence, JIRA and JIRA Agile
- Working knowledge of IT systems, Information Security, and applications.
- Experience working with distributed teams across different locations and time zones in a culturally diverse environment
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your Cover Letter and CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.