Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
Are you a motivated, organized person seeking a demanding and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes we're looking for you.
What you will do:
- The RPA Developer will be building and maintaining multi-robot solutions for complex business processes utilising; assisted, unassisted and orchestrated robots working within an Agile environment.
- The RPA Developer will be collaborating with the Solution Architecture team, Business Analysts and the Application Development team daily.
- Develop RPA solutions to meet the project/program aims.
- Design, build and configure applications utilizing automation tools to meet business process and application requirements
- Partner with Business Analysts, RPA technical analysts & solution architects to assist with solution design
- Configure robotics processes and objects using core workflow principles in an efficient way; ensure they are easily maintainable and easy to understand
- Maintain proper documentation for the solutions, test procedures and scenarios
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Providing advice and guidance to teams involved on best practice and development techniques.
- Communicating with IT teams on RPA software-related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the RPA community.
- Supporting the Business and Operational Teams during implementation, UAT and rollout phases.
- Understand the business process requirements and design.
- Work with business relationship management team and technology teams to analyse and assess automation feasibility.
- Work with project leads on technology platform-related issues and provide plausible suggestion for improvements.
- Resource & License Optimization
- Sign off solution documents
- Responsible for effort estimation & cost
- Responsible for arranging infrastructures for development and execution
- Reporting on pipeline & request logs
To be successful you need to have:
- This individual will lead high profile RPA related software deliveries to the business as part of the development team. With that in mind, we are looking for someone with an in-depth knowledge and commercial experience in Robotic Process Automation Solutions
- 3+ Years hands-on RPA development (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, BluePrism)
- Relevant RPA and/or cognitive automation experience (UiPath Advanced Developer Certification or Blue Prism Professional Developer Accreditation).
- Experience building bots from scratch. You will be able to provide a high level of software development skills capable of building assisted, unassisted & orchestrated robots
- Have experience in current technologies like Robotics Process Automation and Intelligent Automation tools like OCR, Chatbot, NLP. Will foster standardization and efficiency end to end along with driving the digital strategy of the organization.
- Challenge solutions prepared by Business Analysts & associated team members to design & build scaled solutions
- The Senior RPA Developer needs to be self-efficient with strong communication skills to all levels within the business (both technical and non-technical stakeholders)
- Independently take on the technical implementation of process automations with UiPath and the use of other digitization tools (Smart OCR, BPM, Abbyy etc.).
- Experience with Implementation, Business & Technical requirements, System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes.
- Excellent understanding of processes and, ideally, practical experience in the area of business process management, including process documentation, analysis, and optimization (including knowledge of BPMN 2.0).
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge of MS Office products, particularly MS Excel / Visio/ Edge.
- Desirable Knowledge and experience in the management of projects with agile methods (Scrum).
What we offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic inhouse business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your CV in English and include a link to a digital portfolio of your work with your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you