Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet and online cash solutions. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
With over 20 years of online payment experience, a combined transactional volume of US $56 billion in 2017 and around 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations. Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 200 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world.
For more information, visit www.paysafe.com
Paysafe Group is currently seeking a highly motivated and talented Cyber Threat Analyst to join the Information Security team.
As a Cyber Threat Analyst, you will monitor, identify and mitigate cyber threat actors Paysafe. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a rapidly developing Information Security team and to get hands on experience within multiple areas of cyber security, including threat intelligence, threat hunting, vulnerability management and incident response; working to enhance Paysafe’s ability to detect, prevent and respond to cyber threat activity.
As a successful candidate you will be part of the the CTM team, the first line of defence against cyber threats. You will be a key factor in countering threats to Paysafe, understanding our controls, and directing our security decision-making at a tactical, operational and strategic level.
The candidates need to be able to work in a global team environment (NA, EU, India), have prior experience of working in a web-based application services environment. The candidate should be a fast learner with the ability to refine their skills and contribute towards enabling the Information Security team deliver security automation.
What to expect:
- Steering efforts to improve our prevention and detection capabilities, based on understanding of cyber threat activity and evaluation of our defensive posture. Using current attacker techniques to inform control measures.
- Conducting offensive security testing to highlight and identify areas of weakness across Paysafe’s products, services and applications.
- Using available security technologies, understanding of attacker tools and hypothesis-based testing to enable the interdiction of malicious actors on the corporate network, as well as supporting remediation and investigative efforts.
- Supporting incident response by providing context and expertise around cyber threats, which will help focus investigation efforts
- Triaging and evaluating reporting from our sources and ensuring the correct intelligence is being received by the appropriate consumers.
- Clearly communicate findings in written reports
- Protect proprietary company and personal information from disclosure
- Respond to tasking and direction as provided by the his/her manager
- Maintain and support company awareness of the latest emerging threats and exploitation vectors
- Support the InfoSec strategic program via forecast major threat and measure to be taken
- Support reporting global InfoSec KPI/KRI related to threat intelligence on a monthly basis
To be successful you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Technology or other applicable area, or other equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in one or more of the following areas: SOC Analyst, Cyber Threat Hunter, Cyber Crime investigations, Cyber Threat Analysis, Cyber Threat Campaign Tracking, penetration tester and red teaming.
- Knowledge of cyber-attack techniques, vulnerabilities and mitigation strategies
- Awareness of frameworks such as Mitre ATT&CK and NIST and how they can be applied effectively within an enterprise.
- Offensive security knowledge and using attacker techniques to increase defenses.
- Knowledge of penetration testing tools, frameworks and methodology
- Understanding of tools that can be used to assist in investigations; VirusTotal, Passive DNS, WHOIS
- Understanding of malware behaviours and interpreting results from static or dynamic analysis.
- Cyber security qualifications including CEH, SANS courses or others
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your Cover Letter and CV in English. Your Cover Letter should mention why you would like to join our company and how your experiences and skills match our current opening.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.