Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
The multinational UX/UI Team at Paysafe is on a mission to create impeccable industry-setting user experience in the fintech sector.
Paysafe is creating a number payment applications serving customers around the globe. For the past couple of years, we have been building our own design system together with our engineering teams and adopted by product teams throughout the mobile and web applications we create.
We’re looking for a product designer for our UX/UI team to lead and grow the design system at Paysafe.
Collaborate with fellow designers, brand team, product management, and mobile & web engineering teams to assess the needs and define opportunities, create the rules and guidelines and ultimately develop and adopt the ready components across multiple applications.
What to expect:
- Maintain and expand the process & guidelines for a multi-brand atomic model design system for mobile and web
- Collaborate with product & brand designers and engineers on further systematizing, expanding, specifying and recreating in Figma all necessary components
- Promote the quality work inside and outside of the organization
- Find additional ways to improve design-engineering collaboration and speed up front-end implementation.
To be succesfull you need to have:
- Experience with design systems used by a team is a must
- Mobile design expert knowledge (Material design, Human Interface guidelines) is a must
- Familiarity with other design systems is a must
- Expert knowledge of Figma/Sketch is a must
- 3+ years of UI/design experience in mobile and web
- Strong portfolio with case studies of approach to systematic scalable design
- Clear communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge about the payment industry is a plus
- Mobile native frontend, HTML and CSS knowledge is a plus
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your CV in English and include a link to a digital portfolio of your work with your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.