Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading specialised payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualised transactional volume of over US $98 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Visit us at www.paysafe.com.
Like the sound of technical challenges, creating convenient solutions to consumers and improving payment options for merchants? We are looking for Senior Software Engineer, experienced with Java EE who will join our Rapid Transfer team.
Rapid Transfer is an instant bank transfer alternative payment method, allowing consumers to upload funds to their digital wallet and make online payments instantly from their bank account without leaving a merchant’s website. A perfect fit in this environment requires you to be: someone looking to constantly improve, adaptable to meet challenging goals as part of result-oriented team, self-motivated and proactive to maintain momentum and progress, a proven collaborator across all disciplines, and motivated to quickly learn new technologies and weird things built on old ones.
What to expect
- Working with latest bank APIs that the banks offers under the Payment Service Directive 2 in Europe.
- To get familiar with the Strong Customer Authentication, OAuth2 and all security measures banks are taking to assure that all customer data is well protected.
- Writing code that will be continuously integrated and deployed and will therefore have a real effect on live environments.
- Coaching and providing feedback for other developers
To be successful you need to be
- You love a challenge and you have a way to prove this
- You understand version control like Git
- You’re proud of what you do and you welcome feedback
- You're willing to work in an international environment
We offer in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 paid leave days
- Social benefits package (health insurance, free sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Work from home options
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skill skills
- Free conference attendances in Bulgaria and abroad
- An awesome workspace with dedicated team spaces with weekly tech talks thirsty Thursdays, team activities and more
Do you want to join the biggest software company in Bulgaria, recognized by K100?
Send your Cover Letter and CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.