Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
What to expect:
- Support and delivery of IT related projects on time
- Support all corporate and prod Windows Servers and Services running on them
- Support proper functioning of the core corporate services used by the end users
- Working on providing high availability and disaster recovery for all corporate Microsoft related services
- Maintaining proper backups of company data and services
- Working closely and supporting the other Infrastructure and Service Desk teams
To be successful you need to have:
- Deep understanding of Windows Server OS
- Deep understanding of core Server services and technologies – DNS, DHCP, NPS, Active Directory, ADFS
- Good knowledge on Office 365 cloud services – Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, MS Teams
- Basic network knowledge
- Understanding and working with CyberArk, RSA and Uniflow Software would be a plus
- Mobile Device Management knowledge
- Team player
- Previous experience in end user support will be beneficial
- MS SQL and Windows cluster knowledge would be a plus
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.