Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading specialised payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualised transactional volume of over US $98 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Visit us at www.paysafe.com.
In our current days and age, information is everything and the Paysafe Digital Wallets are on the cutting edge of using information to provide our customers with better and even more secure services.
In the never-ending struggle between the good guys and the bad guys, the IT Risk & Compliance Development Teams are the very best of the good guys - working to discover hidden patterns inside huge amounts of data, writing code that assesses risk and ensures legality and compliance.
Our solutions use sophisticated in-house, as well as third-party algorithms, rules and machine learning models, to screen and evaluate any customer interaction, from signups and authentication, to fiat and crypto money transfers, going from and to nearly any country in the world.
We are looking to hire the very best Software Engineers, who would like to work in a dynamic and fun Agile environment, with continuous releases in a self-organizing team, and in a department with an amazing atmosphere!
We offer great benefits and office space, with even greater colleagues who’ll help you learn, grow and improve - and from the best Team Building events to our weekly internal Tech Talks - we’re proud to be a workplace like no other!
If all that sounds good - and it should - then have a look at the skills we’re looking for in our ideal candidates:
- Advanced Java 8+ knowledge and understanding
- Spring / Spring Boot or Java EE experience
- Understanding of fundamental security topics
- Command of source control tools (preferably git)
- At least basic RDBMS knowledge and experience
- REST fundamentals
- Working written and spoken English
Any of the below would be an advantage:
- Non-relational Databases
- Understanding of machine learning and data science concepts
- Experience with Automation and Automation testing paradigms
- Expert problem solving skills and non-standard thinking
- Previous experience in an Agile environment
What we’re offering:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- An environment where product expertise, professionalism and personal commitment are rewarded
- A very competitive salary
- 25 paid vacation days
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere in our cool office
- Free conference attendance in Bulgaria and abroad
- Free Multisport Card
- Additional health insurance
Do you want to join the biggest software company in Bulgaria, recognized by K100?
Send your Cover Letter and CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.