Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
What to expect:
- Help monitor and maintain environment of Redhat Linux servers and Windows 2016 servers, in a mixed physical and virtual environment.
- Ensure 24/7 availability on the various systems.
- Provide periodic on-call support during non-business hours.
- Perform required daily operational controls.
- Troubleshoot and correct system related issues.
- Provide level 1 and 2 technical support to the application support team.
- Interface with outside suppliers as needed.
- Ensure proper operation of the disaster recovery solution and conduct regular tests.
- Assist other senior IT staff with projects related to server management and deployment.
To be successful you need to have:
- 3+ years of experience as a System Administrator and University degree in Computer Science, Programming or equivalent education
- Knowledge of RedHat linux security and hardening
- Working knowledge of network fundamentals and basic troubleshooting
- Knowledge of IPtables FW and other host filters
- Strong scripting/automation skills with Bash and Powershell
- Experience with VSphere ESX and Vcenter products - installation,upgrade operations and maintenance
- Understanding of, and practical use of DNS in Linux and Windows and its structure
- Very good understanding of RAID and virtual RAID
- Deep understanding of SAN technologies and in particular 3PAR, EMC and NetApp
- Puppet/Ansible centralised configuration management
- Excellent English skills
- Experience managing projects that involve building and installing open source software, use of proxying, SSL offloading, multi virtual host configurations
- You are responsible and a solid team player, who can work independently and have strong synthesizing and analytical skills with ability to work efficiently under pressure with tight timelines and different priorities
- Azure/AWS Cloud expirience will be considered as advantage
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.