Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading specialised payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualised transactional volume of over US $98 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Visit us at www.paysafe.com.
As a Senior Android Developer you will be a part of a strong cross functional Agile team working on Paysafe Group Android apps for Skrill & NETELLER, bringing the mobile e-commerce and payments to the next level of innovation and usability, and creating an engaging and satisfying experience for the end-user.
What you will do:
- Be part of an agile, cross functional team taking responsibility for the engineering team deliverables and quality.
- Work closely with the all development teams responsible for our mobile applications and their backend.
- Be proactive, hands on, involved in all tasks and take on sprint backlog items.
- Participate and lead the design, development, maintenance and every part of the delivery process of our Android apps.
- Help drive the technical competency of your team and the entire department forward.
- Have shared ownership of our product vision.
- Understand the impact of any changes to the wider Paysafe Group eco-system.
To be successful you need to have:
- Proven experience with the full Android app development lifecycle
- Kotlin & Java, OOP, data structures and design patterns
- Android SDK, Jetpack and the ecosystem
- Experience with Android projects using RxJava, Retrofit, Dagger
- Experience in architectural and technical decisions and guidance
- Integrating a third party SDKs and crash reporting tools
- Developing multi-threaded apps and performance optimization
- Unit and UI testing for Android applications
- Version control systems (preferably Git), branching strategies
- Design & integration of RESTful APIs
- Android UI/UX design principles – Material design guidelines, patterns & best practices
- Familiarity with Security in Mobile application development
- Deep knowledge of software engineering best practices and focus on clean and high quality code
- Strong sense of ownership, and initiative to fix problems and optimize systems that are both inside and outside your area of responsibility
- Passion for supporting and enabling others to become more productive and efficiently collaborate on projects
Considered a plus:
- Experience with multi-module Android applications
- Experience designing reusable components, frameworks or SDK Experience working in products handling high volume financial transactions
- Experience with server-side technology and REST API development is considered as an advantage
- Open source profile (such as Github) with some interesting projects is considered as a significant advantage
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic inhouse business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Send your Cover Letter and CV in English. Your Cover Letter should mention why you would like to join our company and how your experiences and skills match our current opening.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.