Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a global leader in the world of online payments. We enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over US $98 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe service our clients across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform on the bleeding edge of technology, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics, and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Skrill and Neteller are the go-to options when it comes to e-money transfers and playing online. And we need you to make our products even more awesome.
Visit us at www.paysafe.com.
What to expect
- Freedom to make your own decisions and have your opinion heard in our ecosystem of core platform and hundreds of microservices
- Being responsible for some of our most critical pieces of code, which process billions of euro worth of transactions each year
- The joy of seeing your work materialize in Production nearly instantly
- Share knowledge, teach, or learn from some of the very best engineers in the industry
- A diverse and tightly knit family of co-workers from all walks of life, each providing their own unique perspective and experience
- Encouragement to enhance your skills, as we consider self-improvement a crucial part of the job
You'll be part of one Agile team (out of nearly 50), consisting of several engineers; a team that has full ownership of their respective piece of code and functionality and is free to create its own rules that fit into a much bigger process
The ideal candidate has
- At least 3 years of experience with Java 8+, with a good grasp of the Spring framework
- Advanced understanding of three-tier architecture
- Good knowledge of basic security concepts
- Desire to learn and to be challenged
- Working command of the English language
We offer in return
- The opportunity to write FinTech history, instead of watching it happen from the sidelines
- A personalized onboarding program and a vast array of available courses and trainings
- A clearly defined career ladder, with multiple paths and opportunities for growth
- An environment where your opinion matters
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work-Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- The most fun you can have while getting paid for it
Do you want to join in the biggest software company in Bulgaria, recognized by K100?
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.