Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in nearly 50 countries around the world.
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
This is Vienna based job!
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Develop & implement the customer insight strategy + roadmap
- Provide better understanding of customers, their user characteristics, how they use our products.
- Identify opportunities to improve customer experience & conversions on our websites & through the customer lifecycle. This includes developing test ideas.
- Collaborate across departments to help support a data-driven approach to life cycle management (e.g. acquisition channel optimization, cross-selling score, churn prevention).
- Coordinate efforts of team members (Data scientists, engineers) as well as align on prioritization with other departments & stakeholders
- Communicate findings (e.g. visualization) to key senior stakeholders & play a key role in customer insight strategy
- Developing interactive models used to answer/solve specific business questions/issues, empowering key stakeholders, e.g. clustering models, predictive models and forecasts
- Maintaining & enhancing live predictive models to be actioned by the business, e.g. automated lifecycle marketing programmes
- Define program/campaign targeting criteria & results measurement with a focus on impact on revenue & driving ROI.
- Support on development of marketing objectives & priorities
- Support on customer research activities
- BA/MA Degree in business administration, statistics, mathematics, or computer science
- 5+ years in data and analytics roles
- 2+ years of relevant experience in leading a data & analytics team
- Relevant experience in e-commerce (Amazon, Spotify, Google & more), Gaming, Financial Services with Payment industry
- Experience in developing + implementing a data & customer insights strategy
- Strong leadership skills & ability to develop team members
- A healthy balance of database analytics, statistical knowledge + business acumen
- Experience in analysing customer data & extracting valuable insights
- Strong digital background + experience working in a multi-channel marketing environment preferable
- Strong knowledge of SQL is mandatory, knowledge of Python, R and / or machine learning
- Ability to work closely with developers to deliver the outcomes needed for the customer insights team
- Working knowledge of visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, ggplot2)
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with technical and non-technical roles
- Full working proficiency in English; German is a plus
- "big picture" thinking + attention to details
- Analytical & conceptional thinking within a technical environment
- Ability to work independently but collaborative, and pro-active working style
- Result-focused with good communication skills and data storytelling skills
- Hands-on mentality & an international mind-set
- International & fun working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- A very attractive annual salary package starting from €65.000,- up to €70.000,-
We look forward to your application!
This is Vienna based job!