Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in 50 countries around the world.
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
This is a Vienna based job!
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Develop modular, scalable software solutions in a motivated and highly effective scrum team supported by a state-of-the-art environment
- Collaborate closely with the team to bring new features to our customers – from requirements analysis through the architecture and development process all the way into the production environment
- Implement complex Java Enterprise applications that service millions of customers worldwide, using Java EE standards, Angular2 and your creativity and craftmanship
- Create stable & unit-tested software, supported by modern CD/CI pipelines
- Integrate third-party services and develop REST APIs that scale to hundreds of millions of payments per year
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent education/experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in development, ideally in an international company
- Experience with J2EE, Maven, Jenkins and Eclipse/IntelliJ
- Experience with Angular2, HTML5, CSS3 and java application servers, preferably JBoss
- Affinity for working in an agile team that is getting things done
- Interest in innovative payment products
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player that shines in a collaborative team environment
- Strong initiative and dedication to quality
- Self-motivation and self-reliance
- Adaptable, flexible, and willingness to embrace change
• Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
• Excellent public transport connection
• Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
• International development and career opportunities
• An annual gross salary starting from € 35.252; the actual salary is based on your qualification and experience
This is a Vienna based job!
We look forward to your application!