Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in 46 countries around the world.
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
This is a Vienna based job! Working permit for Austria is required in advance.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- You’re passionate about pushing your designs to be more immersive and engaging, you’re a strong team player who takes initiative, has a diverse portfolio demonstrating great design and branding, typography, high attention to detail and quality polished work.
- You will be designing across a variety of projects ranging from design and layout for digital, print, motion and conceptualising creative solutions to briefs for all our brands.
- Solid Adobe CS skills; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experienced in Sketch
- InVision, Figma
- Experience in After Effects is a bonus
- • 3+ years related experience in a creative agency or design studio
• Proven brand and digital experience and ability to bring your concepts to life across a wide range of projects such as websites, digital ads, social, events, motion, marketing collateral etc
• An understanding of brand design and the creative process
• Excellent written, verbal communication skills
• A keen interest in and good understanding of branding, including creating and managing brand guidelines
• Responsible for creating highly engaging designs
• Good understanding of design, branding and experience with consumer led digital marketing
• Experienced in and comfortable delivering across digital, print design and motion
• Collaborate with other designers and global stakeholders to support all brand creative
• Detailed understanding of end-to-end digital, motion, print delivery process
• Pixel perfect, creative thinker, problem solver
• Ability to plan, work and manage your own time and deliverables with a high degree of autonomy
• Strong presentation skills and ability to clearly explain and substantiate your designs
• Curious and up for a challenge
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary in accordance to IT Collective Agreement starting from € 27.440,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
Please include a link to your online portfolio / website in your application.
We look forward to your application!