Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in 46 countries around the world.
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Vienna based job! Working permit for Austria is required in advance.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Interface between Marketing & Product Management
- Close collaboration between Marketing departments & IT development, project management and other internal stakeholders
- Support our product management team in developing & improving our product portfolio
- Development & Execution of Product Marketing strategy
- Analyse and optimize our product flows by being the customers advocate
- 3+ years’ experience in Product Marketing
- 2+ years’ experience in an interface position
- Experience in Project Management advantageous
- Relevant experience in Ecommerce and/or Payment industry advantageous
- Strong understanding of Agile IT development processes
- Good knowledge HTML & CSS advantageous
- Experience working with consumer products
- Strong understanding of UX & Growth Hacking methodology
- Experience working with SAP BW advantageous
- Strong command of German & English, additional language skills advantageous
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative & dedication to quality
- Analytical mindset
- Self-motivation & self-reliance
- Adaptable, flexible & willingness to embrace change
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary in accordance to IT Collective Agreement starting from € 27.440,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experiences
We look forward to your application!