We are a network of leading classifieds platforms in 45 markets, including brands like OLX, Avito, Letgo, Dubizzle, among others.
Our team is developing the Vertical Real Estate. In the heart of that in three of our markets (Poland, Romania, Portugal) we operate with our Real Estate dedicated platforms (otodom.pl; immovirtual.com; storia.ro).
Our classifieds property portals work to transform the way people make their home moving decisions by actively driving higher industry standards and publishing the highest quality property data.
About our team:
We’re committed to providing a one-stop destination for finding all available properties in the market, and to delivering a detailed search and discovery experience to our home seekers. Our ambition is to build a convenient, trusted, and efficient marketplace on the web and through our apps, connecting buyers and sellers, and leading them to successful Real Estate transactions.
About the role:
You will guide the team where you are responsible for building new features, from the conceptualization phase and testing of MVPs to generating insights, iterating and scaling the features. You will craft the vision but also manage the roadmap and backlog by working closely with our development team and the business owners in Poznań and other EU countries.
The role is located in Poznań, Poland where we have our product development hub. This role will report to the Head of Product for Real Estate Europe and it will be deeply involved in building a brand-new team of product & engineers in the given location.
What you will be doing:
- Work with the product development team to deliver features that impact the way our users interact with the platform
- Conduct experiments and run A/B tests to understand which initiatives will have the most impact on success metrics you defined
- Create and prioritize hypotheses, initiate user research and work with product analysts, data scientists, tech leads and UX researchers to understand user problems and verify ideas
- Build and continuously refine the delivery and opportunity validation backlog and define metrics which measure our success
- Collaborate with other teams to enable them to deliver marketplace-enhancing features
- Coordinate the delivery of the roadmap
- Extensive experience in product management - ideally within an international set-up and at a high-traffic consumer Internet or e-commerce company
- Curiosity! – initiative to dig into the why, what & how
- Experience in hypothesis and data based product development, e.g., user and market research, validating ideas, experimentation, A/B testing, usability testing, data analysis
- Capability to understand technical concepts and discuss deep technical topics with development teams
- Experience working with agile product development teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Proficient English is required
What we will give you:
- Chance to create impact on how millions of people trade every day
- Fun and informal environment where getting stuff done and enjoying the ride is far more important than rules and hierarchies
- Attractive benefits package
- Access to the latest tools and know-how
- The spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100-year-old company.
We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and inspiring change!
Encouraged and interested in the job? We look forward to your application!
It only takes a few minutes to apply using our simple application template. Once submitted online our talent scouts promise to give it serious consideration. We will get back to you as soon as possible, and we will respond to every application no matter what.
If you’d like to learn more about us take a look at the other parts of our website or check our blog. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.