Your mission - Senior Product Manager (Fund Operations & Payments)
Moonfare is a product-led company that has the vision to be the leading innovative investment platform for individuals and their advisors. Moonfare is on a mission to become the leading platform for alternative investments by providing investors with access to the world's top-tier fund managers, fully digitalized reporting, smart cash management solutions, and asset tokenization for a disruptive secondary exchange. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager - Fund Operations & Payments who will own this area of the platform whilst being part of a collaborative team that holds each other to a high standard through commonly agreed values and is supported by the company at every level.
This role will involve:
- Define and implement Moonfare’s product strategy to deliver to users secure and accurate fund reporting, cash flows and asset transfers
- Create awareness of market competitors, customer feedback and new technologies to drive feature decision making
- Building and maintaining a technical understanding of the platform, development direction and priorities
- Manage the active investments in the funnel and what information we can provide to the investors themselves
- Determine what reporting information will assist investors to make informed decisions at higher frequencies
- Develop a world-class secondaries trading market leveraging asset tokenisation technologies
- Collaborate across Moonfare’s Engineering, Fund Operations, Partnerships, Data, Marketing and Finance teams to launch new products and features, test performance, and iterate quickly.
- Report into the Head of Product whilst playing your part in coaching junior PMs, designers, and engineers in how to build a market-leading product
What you bring
- Significant experience creating strategic product roadmaps from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams
- Experience setting up databases that can reliably and accurately transfer sensitive data between users
- Experience with Payments product development
- Experience working with technical details/systems/products
- Experience within the Finance/Fintech industry or the capability to quickly understand complex details and structures
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to problem solve with “outside the box” thinking
- An active and empathetic listener who is adept at understanding the true needs of their stakeholders
- An analytical thinker who knows when to “zoom in and out” on the details or the holistic picture.