Founded in 1984, Our Client is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. The client has its R&D and manufacturing operations in The Netherlands.
The project is positioned in the client's department that deals with the EUV lithography machine. The purpose of the project is to automate procedures that calibrate the machines.
- Perform Feasibility studies of future products to have technical feasible specifications of future products.
- Secure Product quality to develop products that meet specifications or have accepted deviations.
- Coordinate Product development so that product specifications, designs are created and reviewed, approved and maintained and deliverables are developed.
- Define, plan, manage and coordinate assigned projects, execute and deliver within the project management guidelines.
- Advice, minimize development risks stemming from incomplete or insufficient knowledge.
- Communicate and create documentation about the product including relevant assumptions and restriction to all relevant parties.
- Make State-of-the-art Knowledge on areas relevant to the product available.
- Integrate sub-systems into the system, execute configuration management, and provide support to projects.
- Bachelor or Master with an education in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent experience.
- Software Engineer with 5-10 years of experience in large-scale software applications - embedded programming is preferred.
- Python is a must
- At least basic experience with C or C++ is a must
Nice to have:
- Prior ASML Software development experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience in ASML's CPD development using Viper and/or CIDT are an advantage.
- Matlab development experience is nice to have. Matlab will be used on the project, if the candidate has no prior experience we will offer training.
- UML, OOP, Design Patterns
- Clearcase, SVN, Git, Jenkins
- ISTQB Certified
- Agile, Scrum, V-Model
- Technical background of semiconductor industry processes, process integration, process control, semiconductor devices and manufacturing is a plus.