We're building a team to partner with care.com to extend their product functionalities. Our client offers of an array of services that enable families to find, manage and pay for care and provide employment opportunities for caregivers. These include a robust suite of safety tools and resources, easy ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits, household tax and payroll services for families, and customized corporate benefits packages covering child care and senior care services.
- Development and on-time execution of QA test plans within the context of an Agile release cycle.
- Collaborate with the Product Management, QA and Development team members to identify and clearly understand business requirements and functional design documents.
- Proactively identify and diagnose website, database, and performance issues.
- Lead a team to work on project / initiatives Skills/Experience Requirements.
- Experience in testing multi-tiered applications developed using Java/J2EE related technologies.
- Solid understanding Mobile Web / Apps (both iOS and Android) Testing. Ability to write, executes, and analyzes results.
- Hands on experience of working with one or more test automation tools such as Selenium, Appium a must.
- MySQL experience is a plus.
- Experience writing functional test cases for both front-end and back-office functionalities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 5+ yrs of QA experience
- 1+ yrs of hands on Automation experience in Web, Mobile Apps.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Java
- Experience with REST API's test and standards
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- ISTQB Foundation certificate