Email email@example.com if interested in applying.
Software Engineer - MoPub iOS SDK
Who We Are:
From individual developers to the largest names in mobile apps and games, MoPub’s customers span the globe and generate tens of billions of ad requests a day. 48,000 apps (and counting) trust the MoPub SDK to seamlessly power their advertising needs and help keep their content free. We have a large, global footprint -- our open-source library is installed on more than 1 billion devices each month.
What You’ll Do:
As a part of MoPub’s mobile team you will join a small and passionate engineering team working on our iOS SDK directly driving publisher revenue. You will work closely with product managers, designers, and other engineers to build and maintain a robust, reliable, and easy-to-use library. You will use the latest tech in iOS (alongside Android and Unity engineers) to build new and maintain existing ad formats with an eye towards performance and respect for app developers and end users. Like all engineers on the team, you will enjoy proactively looking for improvements to our product’s UX/UI and our codebase.
Who You Are:
- Excited to take on complex problems, learn quickly, and persist towards a good solution.
- Disciplined approach to writing unit and integration tests.
- Passionate to create elegant, performant, and delightful mobile experiences.
- Understand and utilize core CS concepts such as common data structures and algorithms.
- BS/MS Computer Science or similar work experience
- Broad knowledge of the iOS and mobile app ecosystem
- Previous experience developing mobile applications on iOS with Objective-C
- Experience with software engineering practices (e.g., unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.