We are seeking a Production support analyst to work in 2nd level support team based in Zurich. The desired candidate will be required to work on daily operational tasks in supporting client's Identity and Access Management services in alignment to client's operational and production assurance guidelines.
An ideal candidate would be someone with strong background in supporting Identity and Access management infrastructure and/or other security services in large organisations, preferably financial institutions
Release management: Deployment of releases in the managed environments following standard practices and policies within the organization.
Application Administration: Proactive involvement in the administration of the applications with a target to minimize business or operational impact. Application availability and usability are the other important KPIs.
Work closely with different areas of the business and IT, analyze the provided information and make recommendations for change where applicable.
On-boarding/configuration of systems/applications to the various legacy or strategic IDAM (Identity and Access Management) solutions.
Liaise with Level 3/Engineering teams to find sustainable solutions.
Incident and Problem Management: Ensure that application incidents are captured, recorded, analyzed and escalated appropriately. Repeat incidents are captured; Problem management process is kicked off and tracked to closure.
Documentation: Maintenance of information, support guides and other artifacts for supported applications and underlying infrastructure. Generate ad-hoc compliance and audit-relevant reports.
• Expert on atleast 1 of the Security Product:
o CA Siteminder / CA Layer 7 / Strong Authentication
o PKI Infra / 2FA Credentials using BYOD / X509 Certificates / OTP
• Expert knowledge on LDAP, Active Directory, RDBMS/MS SQL
• Knowledge of Application Server (Apache, Tomcat & WebSphere, etc.).
• Moderate experience in Unix Shell and Perl scripting.
• Working Expertise on Platforms: Unix and Windows both.
Preferred Additional Skill Sets:
• Hands-on experience of Log analysis/Automation tools - Splunk / Appdynamics / IPSoft / Automation Anywhere
• Cloud / Azure experience
Required soft skills:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Proven ability to deliver under stressful situations.
• Proven ability to multitask and prioritize based upon the business requirements.
• Must be able to collaborate and effectively communicate with colleagues in disparate geographical locations.
• Must be able to effectively communicate with senior colleagues and other stakeholders in the organization.
• Flexibility to work in shifts. May involve weekend / Odd hours work